All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen pranksters ruin Dolores Starbuckle s pumpkins, Andy puts his trickiest plan to the test in this humorous tale filled with Halloween fun. Andy Shane does t want to go to Dolores Starbuckle s birthday party. It s on the same day as Halloween! Plus, Dolores is always ordering Andy around or squealing over his marble collection. But when Dolores tells Andy that someone is smashing pumpkins in front of her house, the thought of tricking the tricksters is too appealing to resist. Maybe he could scare off the vandals and give Dolores a really great present, all at the same time! Andy Shane returns in a second upbeat tale for earlychapter-book readers.
- Author BiographyJENNIFER RICHARD JACOBSON is the author of numerous books for younger readers, including ANDY SHANE AND THE VERY BOSSY DOLORES STARBUCKLE, also illustrated by Abby Carter. I loved Halloween as a child, she says. Before trick-or-treating, millions of kids (or so it seemed) paraded around our town hall in an annual costume contest. One year, in the final moments, I was chosen to win a prize. I was Mother Goose. Who knew then that I would grow up to tell stories? ABBY CARTER has illustrated numerous books for young readers, including MY HIPPIE GRANDMOTHER by Reeve Lindbergh and ANDY SHANE AND THE VERY BOSSY DOLORES STARBUCKLE. She says, I found myself laughing out loud while illustrating Dolores Starbuckle. She is such a lovable pain in the neck!
- Author(s)Jennifer Richard Jacobson
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAndy Shane
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abby Carter
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.