All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis catalog opens with an essay by Stephen Petersen on Andy Warhol's ongoing experimentation with instant photography made possible by development of the popular Polaroid Big Shot camera and other point-and-shoot cameras in the 1970s. Petersen also discusses more than sixty images, including Polaroids and black and white prints, with new research identifying their subjects and dates. This is the catalog to the exhibition of photographs by Andy Warhol gifted to the University of Delaware by the Warhol Legacy Program.
- Author BiographyStephen Petersen has written extensively on photography and on postwar European art.
- Author(s)Stephen Petersen
- PublisherUniversity of Delaware Press
- Date of Publication30/12/2010
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationCranbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Delaware Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width180 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.