All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Instructional). Percussive Notes calls Drumcraft very thorough and well sequenced and Modern Drummer says it's useful and a heck of a lot of fun! Author Andy Ziker bases his unique new beginning method on his many years of playing and teaching experience. He covers these topics in detail: how to practice; drumset vocabulary; techniques for hands and feet; sticking options; reading, writing & playing rhythms; beginning patterns; rock beats & fills; and much more. The two accompanying CDs let students hear all of the examples. They are playable on any CD player, and also enhanced so Mac & PC users can adjust the recordings to any tempo without changing the pitch perfect for learning! Andy Ziker brings a friendly conversational approach to getting you started on the drum set ... Drumcraft is a great tool for drummers of all abilities. Invest. IDrum Magazine (a href= http: //www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dQX3RZkd14&feature=youtu.be target= _blank )Click here for a YouTube video on Drumcraft(/a)
- Author(s)Andy Ziker
- PublisherCherry Lane Music Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lane Music Co ,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width226 mm
- Height302 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio (Music recording)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.