All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Brave Little Boy, Andy's Family Secret, JL Walker Rowe introduces the reader to fourth-grader Andy, who just wants his family to be regular. But Andy is the youngest of five children, and his family can't be just like his classmate and neighbor, Ashley's. Only when Andy's kind, born-again Granny steps in to help does he find out how to be brave and make things right. 'This is an eLIVE book, meaning each printed copy contains a special code redeemable for the free download of the audio version of the book.'
- Author(s)Janet Walker
- PublisherTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Date of Publication19/05/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBrave Little Boy
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTate Publishing & Enterprises
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight61 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.