All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionIn the small farm town of Arbor Falls, NJ, a young girl named Anelisse must convince her love-struck mother that her new husband is t the man he appears to be. Once his violent true colors are revealed, Anelisse desperately attempts to convince her mother to leave him, but to avail. After realizing she longer has the support of her mother, Anelisse must do what she can to protect herself, as well as her siblings, in order to make it out of the house alive. Anelisse is the chilling true story of a young New Jersey girl who struggles to survive emotional, physical, and verbal abuse at the hands of her alcoholic stepfather. Based on author Adriana Bellini's real-life battle with child abuse, Anelisse provides a chilling, detailed look inside the dysfunctional world many abused children come from. WARNING: Contains graphic violence and strong language.
- Author BiographyAdriana Bellini is an American author, born and raised in a small town in New Jersey just outside of Philadelphia. She enjoys reading, writing, painting, singing, and rescuing feral cats. A veteran in the nursing field and current student of psychology, Adriana draws from her experiences in her career field and education background to craft her fiction works. Her newly-released autobiographical novel, 'Anelisse, ' is based on her personal journey through an abusive childhood and offers a look inside the dysfunctional world many abused children come from.
- Author(s)Adriana Bellini
- PublisherMonarch Publishing House
- Date of Publication18/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonarch Publishing House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.