All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has been updated for 2014. If you have discovered that you have Iron Deficiency Anemia, then this is a must read for you. This information will help you cure your deficient iron blood and get your health back to rmal. When you need iron, it is best to do it the natural way. This book tells you exactly how to do this. If you are under a doctor's care, this information is even more important. Your doctor will t give you this information, since he or she is t a nutritionist. You can use this natural information given here with your doctor's iron medication. Is your doctor asking you to eat liver? You don't have to eat liver with this anemia diet that I outline for you. When you have blood anemia, you will need to build up your body's iron storage. This is done by eating for anemia and taking the right supplements that give or enhance your absorption of iron. Discover the variety of herbs that you can use that are high in iron. By combining them with a nutritional anemia diet, you will soon be continually supplying yourself with iron until you replenish your stores. Eating foods for anemia is one of the best ways to supplement your doctor's treatment. You will discover all of the different ways to treat anemia. The anemia information in the book is for children, women, and men. Details of the causes, symptoms, types, and treatments of anemia are given in various chapters, so that you kw what you are up against, when you have anemia. Buy this book w and provide yourself with the details and plan that you need to eliminate and protect yourself from anemia. This is your chance to take care of yourself and t become a victim of this disease. Go w and click the buy button and get the book on the way to your home.
- Author BiographyRudy S Silva, Natural Nutritionist, has a great concern about how people get well. He has written over 25 e-books on natural remedies and now he now presents to you The Best Constipation Remedies. He has a Nutritional Consultant Certification from Bauman College of Nutrition in California and a Physics Degree from the University of San Jose State. He moved from California to the Philippines where he spend more time writing natural remedy books with researchers and writers that help him create more up-to-date and useful remedy e-books. In the Philippines, he helps those that need nutritional advice.
- Author(s)MR Rudy Silva Silva,Rudy S Silva
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.