All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an engagingly written explanation of the essential equipment used in anesthesiology. The goal of Anesthesia Equipment Simplified is to provide the technical background necessary to ensure the safe and effective use of the basic equipment used by the anesthetist. Written in an enjoyable, conversational style, this unique text makes technical details easy to understand and remember. Emphasizing clinical utility rather than academic discussion, Anesthesia Equipment Simplified clarifies every important aspect of anesthesia machines, monitoring equipment, and other key techlogies in anesthesia practice and also includes detailed advice on how to troubleshoot and prevent malfunctions. You will find valuable chapters on: all components of the anesthesia machine; breathing systems; hemodynamic monitoring equipment; ncardiovascular monitoring equipment; anesthesia equipment for magnetic resonance imaging; electricity and electrical safety in the operating room; new developments; and other text so interestingly, clearly, and expertly demystifies the basic equipment used by the anesthesiologist like Anesthesiology Equipment Simplified. It will also serve as a valuable review for the anesthesia board and in-training examinations as it offers comprehensive coverage of all the basic equipment topics that appear on those exams.
- Author BiographyGregory L. Rose, MD (Lexington, KY) Associate Professor, Department of Anesthesiology, University of Kentucky College of Medicine. J. Thomas McLarney, M.D. (Lexington, KY) Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Medical Director, Anesthesiology Preoperative Assessment Clinical Director, Center for Simulation, University of Kentucky College of Medicine.
- Author(s)Gregory Rose,J. Thomas McLarney
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.