All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook intended for students on their anesthesia rotations includes diagrams, tables, algorithms and essential material covered on the USMLE II-III licensing exams. It also offers career advice and tips on how to receive good evaluations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/03/2010
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2016
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables, 10 colour tables, biography
- Weight719 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJesse M. Ehrenfeld,Richard D. Urman,Scott Segal
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.