Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe best way to prepare for the American Board of Anesthesiology's new ADVANCED Examination Anesthesiology Core Review: Part Two-ADVANCED Exam prepares you for the second of two new staged anesthesiology board certification exams. This is the first board review book tailored for the new ADVANCED examination.The book is divided into sections that match the blueprint provided by the American Board of Anesthesiology: Basic Science, Clinical Sciences, Organ-Based Sciences,Clinical Subspecialties, and Special Problems or Issues in Anesthesiology. Anesthesiology Core Review: Part Two-ADVANCED Exam is the single best way to take the stress out of this make-or-break exam. Short 2-4 page chapters provide critical information in an easily digestible and memorable format. Each chapter succinctly summarizes key concepts, covering the nearly 200 must-kw topics found on the board exam outline. The pages are heavily illustrated to help you visualize key concepts, with space conveniently provided throughout the book to add tes from other study resources. Together with the first volume (Anesthesiology Core Review Part One-BASIC), this book provides an excellent, comprehensive resource for initial board certification.
- Author BiographyBrian Freeman (Washington, D.C.) is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology and Program Director of the Department of Anesthesiology at the Georgetown University School of Medicine. Jeffrey S. Berger, MD (Washington, D.C.), is Associate Professor of Anesthesiology, Residency Program Director, George Washington University.
- Author(s)Brian Freeman,Jeffrey Berger
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1499 g
- Width211 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.