All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAngel Financing for Entrepreneurs will give you the information you need to understand how angel investors think, as well as how to identify investor expectations, understand the investment analysis process, and prepare for post-investment requirements. Written by Susan Preston, an experienced angel investor, worldwide speaker and consultant on angel financing, and former Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneur-in-Residence, this hands-on resource, explains the factors that determine how private equity investors spend their money and what they expect from entrepreneurs. For example: * Most venture capitalists do t invest in seed or start-up financing rounds * Investors typically require seasoned management, with successful start-up experience * Investors are looking for entrepreneurs with passion for their ideas and the willingness to take and apply sound advice * Business plans must be well-written with detailed financial projections that extend 3-5 years * Investors are looking for a clear path to profitability in the business model * Entrepreneurs must have developed a corporate structure that is clean and uncomplicated * And much more
- Author BiographySusan L. Preston is recognized as an international expert in, and lecturer on, angel financing, and has been an Entrepreneur-in-Residence with the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation for several years focusing on issues related to angel investors and angel organizations. Her previous book on angel organizations was published by Kauffman Foundation. She is also a founder of Seraph Capital Forum, the first all-women angel investment group in the U.S. Susan is also the architect of legislation for a Federal income tax credit for private equity investing to support development of young companies through providing angel investors with tax incentives.
- Author(s)Susan L. Preston
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight596 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.