Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor an age, humanity has borrowed from caches of alien techlogy found in space. Among these artefacts are portals kwn as Stations, which our spacecraft w use to traverse the galaxy. The 'Angels' who created this techlogy vanished aeons ago, but they left behind powerful enemies with long memories. These are about to target the Stations with a wave of destruction - and nearby worlds will suffer the same fate. One Station orbits the distant planet Kaspar, w occupied by scientists and armed militia who monitor life on the surface. Here, igrant of our existence, the only kwn sentient species other than humankind is slowly evolving. But things are about to change. As devastation sweeps the galaxy, Kaspar's mysterious 'Citadel' may be key to repelling this threat. But at what cost to its native inhabitants - and its human guardians?
- Author BiographyGARY GIBSON works as a graphic designer, and was previously a magazine editor, in his home town of Glasgow. He has been writing since the age of fourteen, and this is his first published novel.
- Author(s)Gary Gibson
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight417 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.