All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Angels are working in our lives on a daily basis. Angel Talk is a book about my chats with the Angels over the last 16 years. I have been asked to put all of my tes from my journals into a book to share with others. These messages are here to help people learn to live their lives to the fullest. The Angels ask people to look at life and others in a different way. Throughout the book you will find words of comfort, joy and guidance. There are meditations and assignements the Angels have ask me to share with others. Angel Talk will challenge some and ring true with others. It is a call to wake up and help the Angels create the Army of God. They are here to help us stand strong and stay strong through the changes that we are being prepared for. This call asks for you to begin spreading the Light and Love of God to all nations and to all peoples.
- Author BiographyThe Angels have worked so much in my life over the years. When talking about this topic, I am not really sure where to begin. One thing that I am sure of is that the Angels will direct me just fine! Talking with the Angels and knowing they were around seemed to happen to me since I was a little girl. When I was growing up I could remember seeing Angels around other people. I could also see what they were doing with the people. Many times they were just gently leading them along in life. Other times they were picking them up and carrying them along the way. There was always this wonderful energy of light radiating from them. Once I grew into adulthood I started to hear them calling to me. I could hear them asking me to speak for them and write their words down for others to see. I knew they were calling louder and louder over time. The Angels have assisted me in developing several classes of Spiritual development and meditation, including the Angel Talk class. I have presented lectures at various places including the Victory of Light Expo in Cincinnati, Ohio. I have appeared on Radio and TV to speak about the Angels and how they interact in our lives. Through the journey to study Mediumship I was guided to become a minister. This adventure took me on a journey of a little over a 9-year span of learning. I finally finished and became an Ordained Spiritualist Minister and the Assistant Pastor of the Spiritualist Church of Light and Hope, in Cincinnati, Ohio. During this time as Assistant Pastor I worked on developing an excellent program to teach others Mediumship Development. It was announced the church would close in May 2009 and now my journey opens new doors of opportunities and I continue to study and learn as I go. Currently I serve as one of the Directors of Ministry and the Director of Education at the United Spiritualists of the Christ Light Church. (USCL) www.uscl.org. I am currently working on developing new programs to offer at USCL for Spiritual and Personal Developement.
- Author(s)Christine Sabick
- Date of Publication05/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Gary Hopkins
- Photographer(s)Mrs Amanda C Pasman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.