All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
About this product
- DescriptionMatt Greenlee has managed to mix an active ministry with his secret life as a science fiction writer. When he's assigned a new -- female -- editor, Matt senses disaster. What sort of damage will she do his next bestseller? And once he sees her, he wonders what kind of damage she could do to his heart. AJ Mercer edits books for a living, and she's good at it. But, Pastor Matt is a challenge as an author, and as a man, even more so. Her wingy, crystal-power, anything-goes mother advises her to go with the flow. AJ's offbeat upbringing has left her wary of both Christianity and men, but she's attracted to her client. The gloves are off -- his biases versus her need for success. When these two mix it up over a book, can they find happiness, either loving or literary?
- Author BiographyDeborah Kinnard started writing at age ten, frustrated because there was no preteen girl with a horse on 'Bonanza'. From there she progressed to short stories and really bad poetry. In college, she gained two degrees in health care and spent time observing hippies, basketball stars, el-ed majors and other strange species. While raising two active girls and cherishing a husband, she enjoyed a career that has encompassed Spanish translation, volunteer work at a crisis line, years in assorted ERs that don't resemble the one on TV, and a day job at a big Chicago teaching hospital. She's a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, serving as Midwest Zone Director, and confesses to being a loud singer at church. In 2002 and 2003, she sold her first and second novels, Powerlineand Oakwood to Treble Heart Books. Angel with a Ray Gun was originally released in 2006, Something Borrowed in the BRIDES AND BOUQUETS 2007 anthology, and My Silent Heart in November 2007, all by ByGrace Publishing. Seasons in the Mist will release in spring 2010 from Sheaf House Publishing. When Deb's not at the computer writing, she keeps busy with reading, playing the guitar, and needlework. She loves to travel and meet new people, some of whom turn up later in her stories. So if you meet a short woman with a light in her eye...
- Author(s)Deborah Kinnard
- PublisherDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesert Breeze Publishing, Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.