All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together leading international scholars of contemporary fiction and modern women writers, this book provides authoritative new critical readings of Angela Carter's work from a variety of invative theoretical and disciplinary approaches. Angela Carter: New Critical Readings both evaluates Carter's legacy as feminist provocateur and postmodern stylist, and broaches new ground in considering Carter as, variously, a poet and a 'naturalist'. Including coverage of Carter's earliest writings and her journalism as well as her more widely studied vels, short stories and dramatic works, the book covers such topics as rescripting the can, surrealism, and Carter's poetics.
- Author BiographyLawrence Phillips is Professor in English Literature at the University of Northampton, UK. He is the founding editor of the academic e-journal Literary London Interdisciplinary Studies in the Representation of London (www.literarylondon.org) and an organiser of the annual Literary London Conference which has run since 2002.Sonya Andermahr is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Northampton, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication09/08/2012
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight496 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLawrence Phillips,Sonya Andermahr
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.