CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.99
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.38
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.59
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $19.02
- AU $8.68Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.73
- AU $20.06Trending at AU $24.91
About this product
- DescriptionAngelina Mouseling is very excited by the arrival of her new baby sister, Polly, but she soon begins to feel left out and wishes Polly would disappear! When her family discovers how lonely and left out she feels, they all help her to see how much fun being a big sister can be. Soon Angelina realizes that little sisters aren't so bad and can be fun after all!
- Author BiographyKatharine Holabird grew up in Chicago, USA, where she remembers dancing around the house with her three sisters, just like Angelina. She went to Bennington College in Vermont and then spent three years as a journalist in Italy, before moving to England. She wrote her first Angelina book, Angelina Ballerina, in 1982. Katharine has three grown-up children and lives in London with her husband. Helen Craig was born in London, but grew up in the country. She became an apprentice photographer aged sixteen and went on to set up her own studio, as well as working as a freelance potter and sculptor. Helen has illustrated over sixty children's books and her magical illustrations for the Angelina Ballerina series are famous around the world. Helen has a grown-up son, and lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Katharine Holabird
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2001
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPuffin Books
- Out-of-print date03/10/2013
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Weight146 g
- Width207 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Helen Craig
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.