Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionDramatic in all the right ways, author Rhonda Tibbs writes of what it means to survive and what it means to be inspired in Angel's Blues, her much-anticipated precursor to Song of the Swman. Truly satisfying, this character-driven vel is intimate, wise, and heartfelt - here's proof that, if we listen, God answers our prayers. In fact, God sends us angels to match wits with our demons, and during dark times offers the soft light of love. Seventeen-year-old Michael O'Mara has every reason to doubt life, love, and his place in the world. Labeled a genius before he could open the door and run, he's lost faith in what matters most. The only thing he kws is it shouldn't take a genius to foresee the consequences of telling the truth about the abuse he suffered at the hands of those who should have loved him most. If only he'd remained silent, years of torment wouldn't be his penance - and maybe some small part of him might even be lovable. Forced to flee Brooklyn, he ends up in Texas where he falls in love with an exceptional girl named Beth Thomas, but shies away once she returns his affection. Later, in the mountains of Wyoming, he discovers the first measure of peace he's ever kwn. He'd just as soon stay there forever, but circumstances lead him back to New York where his brilliant mind dazzles the corporate community, but when his father reaches out for a final blow from his deathbed, Michael is forced to face the nightmares of his past or lose everything.
- Author BiographyRhonda Tibbs has lived throughout the United States, Japan, and Malaysia. An avid reader, the author infuses her fiction with the love, challenges, and triumphs of daily life. Central to her writing is the theme of overcoming adversity-physical, emotional, or perceived. Tibbs and her husband reside in Glen Carbon, Illinois.
- Author(s)Rhonda Tibbs
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width127 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.