All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $22.76Free postage
- AU $24.63Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionLeading Baptist Pastor Teaches the Truth about AngelsMyths about angels are everywhere. Do we become angels when we die? Are angels always hovering nearby, on guard to protect us from danger? Can we talk to them? Many of our ideas about angels come from the media, which is more interested in ratings and ticket sales than truth. As Christians it's important to understand what angels really are. Pastor Jack Graham walks readers through Scripture, revealing the truth about angels and their roles as worshipers of the Lord, witnesses to his glory, and warriors fighting on his behalf. Focusing on practical application, Dr. Graham separates fact from fiction, encouraging you to become a better worshiper, warrior, and witness. Includes end-of-chapter questions. A small-group curriculum DVD will also be available.
- Author BiographyJack Graham (www.jackgraham.org) is pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church, one of the nation's largest, most dynamic congregations. When Dr. Graham arrived at Prestonwood in 1989, the 8,000-member congregation responded enthusiastically to his straightforward message and powerful preaching style. He challenged the Prestonwood family with a vision for a larger outreach, and in 1999 the church moved from its North Dallas location to a new 7,500-seat auditorium in the northern suburb of Plano. Thriving with more than 41,000 members, Prestonwood continues to grow with six weekend worship services, about three hundred Bible Fellowship classes for all ages, and multiple outreach and community ministries that reach thousands. In 2006 the church added a second location, the North Campus, in a burgeoning area about 20 miles north of Plano. Dr. Graham served as Honorary Chairman of the 2015 National Day of Prayer; he has served two terms as president of the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest American Protestant denomination, with 16 million members, and as president of the SBC Pastors' Conference. He is a noted author of numerous books, including Unseen, You Can Make a Difference, Lessons from the Heart, A Hope and a Future, Life According to Jesus, Are You Fit for Life?Powering Up, and Courageous Parenting, coauthored by his wife, Deb. Dr. Graham's passionate, biblical teaching is also seen and heard across the country and throughout the world on PowerPoint Ministries. Through broadcasts, online sermons, and email messages, he addresses relevant, everyday issues that are prevalent in our culture and that strike a chord with audiences worldwide. Dr. Graham was ordained to the gospel ministry in 1970 and has a master of divinity degree with honors and a doctor of ministry degree in church and proclamation from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)Dr Jack Graham
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBethany House Publishers, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Weight454 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byRoma Downey
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.