All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe stories in ANGELS OF HOPE open the minds and the hearts of readers, both young and old. Are there actually angels in our midst? If so, how do they come to be our very own Guardian Angels? Children can see them, grownups cant. Why is that? ANGELS OF HOPE explains through these engaging stories the origins of Angels, how Guardian Angels choose the baby they will guide and protect throughout the child's earthly lifetime, and encourages young readers to think about Angels in their own personal way. Parents, the children in these stories, Zack, Mackenzie, Cayson, Mason and Sheldon, and Ty could be your child. They could even have been you as a child. The circumstances of their young lives might have been similar to yours or to those of your own child. There is an awareness in each of us that we cant define. That awareness is Divine.
- Author(s)Gabi Baker
- PublisherNightengale Press
- Date of Publication25/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNightengale Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight140 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.