All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you FINDING THAT YOUR ANGER is becoming, OUT OF CONTROL? Try this SELF-HELP HYPNOTHERAPY TWIN TRACK RECORDING for adults who really want to MANAGE THEIR ANGER IN A MORE APPROPRIATE WAY. TRACK 1 teaches you a simple, EFFECTIVE BREATHING TECHNIQUE TO CALM AND CLEAR THE MIND. Then, through GUIDED SELF-REFLECTION, you EXPLORE THE ORIGINS, TRIGGERS AND PREVIOUSLY UNCONTROLLED EXPRESSION OF YOUR ANGER. TRACK 2 takes you into A DEEPER STATE of hypsis to absorb positive suggestions for LETTING GO OLD STORED ANGER, HANDLING FEELINGS MORE SAFELY AND TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR TEMPER. At first, use both tracks very regularly, preferably daily. After a time you may prefer to concentrate on listening to track 2. When POSITIVE CHANGES in you have BECOME HABITUAL, just listen from time to time for ON-GOING SUPPORT AND REINFORCEMENT. Drift off into a natural sleep at the end or simply re-orientate to the room feeling calm and refreshed. This SUCCESSFUL APPROACH is based on natural, safe, sound hyptherapy principles: act out each positive step in the imagination and dramatically increase the chance of success in the real world. Lynda's gentle, voice calms and re-assures as she gives suggestions for boosting confidence and self-esteem. As a former teacher and clinical hyptherapist of many years standing, she has helped thousands of people world-wide through her CDs and downloads. She has featured in the press, TV and radio and is author of two widely acclaimed books on hyptherapy with children and adults. The recording uses state of the art techlogy. Regular listening is the key to success! This recording is intended to support and t replace medical advice.
- Author BiographyLynda Hudson, a former teacher, is a fervent believer in the benefits of hypnotherapy for children. Having retrained and worked in this field since the early 90s, she has helped thousands of children and teenagers either face to face or through her hypnotherapy CDs and MP3s . The recordings deal with a wide range of topics and different age groups and help with anxiety, fears, confidence, self esteem, hospital visits to name but a few areas. Lynda also has a range for adults and is continually adding new titles. She believes passionately that mistaken myths of hypnosis need to be dispelled so that people can understand that hypnotherapy for children in the hands of a well trained and experienced practitioner is a gentle, natural drug free experience which can be amazingly empowering. This gentleness and warmth comes across in her voice so that children can feel totally at ease. She gives masterclasses in the Use of Hypnosis with Children for some of the most prestigious hypnosis organisations in the country.Not only does she run a successful practice and give training courses, Lynda is the author of two highly acclaimed handbooks for therapists. She has received glowing praise for these books by highly respected colleagues, authors, presidents of eminent hypnotherapy associations and societies in Australia, Ireland and the USA as well as in her home country, the UK. She has been a clinical hypnosis lecturer and examiner for the London College of Clinical Hypnosis and taught clinical hypnosis for Thames Medical Lectures. Lynda has a first class honours degree in Psychology and Diploma in Applied Linguistics. She has diplomas in Clinical Hypnosis, Stress Management, Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and other branches of psychotherapy. She is a Member of the British Psychological Society, Diplomate of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and the Association of Professional Hypnotherapists and Psychotherapists.
- Author(s)Lynda Hudson
- PublisherFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleAnger Management
- Place of PublicationBeckenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFirstwayforward Audio Books
- Read byLynda Hudson
Best Selling in Audio Books
- AU $46.12New
- AU $24.18New
- AU $7.49New
- AU $25.32New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $35.35Trending at AU $36.18
- AU $42.80Trending at AU $44.53
- AU $47.46Trending at AU $49.78
- AU $30.80Trending at AU $34.09
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $49.30
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $45.83
- AU $36.66Trending at AU $38.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.