All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide is a comprehensive book on fishing for salmon and albacore tuna from Washington to California. Trolling tactics, mooching methods, and jigging approaches are covered from A to Z, including terminal tackle, imparted action, what works for each species and more. Chiok, chum, coho, pink, and sockeye salmon are all fair game, and author Bob Mottram covers it all, up and down the shore, as well as the burgeoning, red-hot albacore tuna fishery. Mottram also covers boats, motors, and the vast field of fishing electronics to help you get into the gear you want and need. Recent reports indicate that fish numbers are well above what they've been in the past, and well above expert's forecasts - some of the best numbers since the 1930s. Now is the best time to track down and land the salmon of a lifetime.
- Author(s)Robert H Mottram
- PublisherWilderness Adventures Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitleComplete Angler's Guide To...
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilderness Adventures Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.