All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue of ANGLES marks the three hundredth anniversary of the Union of the two kingdoms of Scotland and England under the name of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- Author BiographyJens Rahbek Rasmussen is a senior lecturer in the Department of English at the University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight266 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byJens Rahbek Rasmussen,Jorgen Sevaldsen
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.