All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis special issue of ANGLES marks the three hundredth anniversary of the Union of the two kingdoms of Scotland and England under the name of the Kingdom of Great Britain.
- Author BiographyJens Rahbek Rasmussen is a senior lecturer in the Department of English at the University of Copenhagen.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight266 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Edited byJens Rahbek Rasmussen,Jorgen Sevaldsen
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.00Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.