All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionThe seas around the rugged coast of Anglesey have been the scene of many shipwrecks and of immeasurable bravery from the lifeboat crews. The lonely life of the lightkeeper and his assiduous care of the light has ensured safer passage for many ships during storms. In this, her sixth book on the story of Anglesey, author Margaret Hughes pays tribute to them all. Revised edition.
- Author(s)Margaret Hughes
- PublisherLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationGwynedd
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLlygad Gwalch Cyf
- Content NoteIllustrations, plan, port.
- Width124 mm
- Height182 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.