All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does the vestry do? Is there a difference between a rector and a vicar? What exactly is an undercroft, anyway? Young people-and their families-can turn to this user-friendly, clearly written resource to learn the meanings of many of the unique words that are part of the Anglican tradition. The Anglican Young People's Dictionary is a concise, engaging, easy-to-read dictionary of some 150 often-used but frequently misunderstood words used by Anglicans. Written in an approachable, kid-friendly style, it's an excellent resource for teens approaching Confirmation, as well as students in parish Christian formation programs. It's also a useful tool for parents and parish educators, and a handy reference for church newcomers.
- Author(s)June English
- PublisherContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Date of Publication13/01/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Interest Age11-15
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.