All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThis book looks at the attitudes and policies of the United States and United Kingdom, in the late 1950s, towards the three major alliances in Europe, the Middle East and South East Asia. Drawing upon a wealth of archival material, it analyses both the military relationship between the US and UK and the extent to which these two countries were prepared to cooperate with their allies in countering the threats to Western security.
- Author BiographyG. WYN REES
- Author(s)Wyn Rees
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/02/1996
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Series TitleSouthampton Studies in International Policy S.
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.