All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionConsiders the definitions and implications of style in Anglo-Saxon art and literature.
- Author BiographyCatherine E. Karkov is Professor of Art at Miami University and the author of Text and Picture in Anglo-Saxon England: Narrative Strategies in the Junius 11 Manuscript, the editor of Basic Readings in Anglo-Saxon Archaeology, and the coeditor (with Robert T. Farrell and Michael Ryan) of The Insular Tradition, also published by SUNY Press. George Hardin Brown is Professor of English at Stanford University and the author of Bede the Venerable and Bede the Educator.
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication11/09/2003
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Medieval Studies
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Note42 b&w photographs, 1 map, 9 figures
- Weight435 g
- Width145 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCatherine E. Karkov,George Hardin Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.