All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionAngry Baby Katie Woods has a clear message for today's politicians: 'We (the generation of tomorrow) are t going to take this mess lying down.' Founder of the ground-breaking political party 'Babies for Change', in this -holds-barred account of her short but extraordinary life to date, Katie pulls punches as she shares her vision for a better future. It includes her anti-austerity manifesto - Igre the Troika! Special prisons for bankers! Rejuvenation through pram lane construction! - an account of her friendship with her 'guru' Fintan O'Toole ('what would Fintan do?'), life on the campaign trail, and the inside story of her often tempestuous relationship with nanny/campaign manager Siobhan Devlin. Visionary, raconteur, voice of Ireland's disenfranchised, young Angry Baby tells it like it is as she declares 'Ireland is open for business.'
- Author BiographyArthur Mathews is the creator of the hit-show I Keano and popular comedy series Father Ted.
- Author(s)Arthur Mathews
- PublisherHachette Books Ireland
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCastleknock
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintHachette Books Ireland
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight286 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.