All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to Angry Management It's a place for misfits. For stories that will rip out your heart and give you back one better than what you started with. Stories about prejudice, rage, and hope. About surviving it all and showing the world that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. In three vellas, Chris Crutcher brings together some of his most unforgettable characters-among them Sarah Byrnes, Angus Bethune, and Montana West-to bare their souls. No sugarcoating here. Just the truth.
- Author BiographyChris Crutcher has written nine critically acclaimed novels, an autobiography, and two collections of short stories. Drawing on his experience as a family therapist and child protection specialist, Crutcher writes honestly about real issues facing teenagers today: making it through school, competing in sports, handling rejection and failure, and dealing with parents. He has won three lifetime achievement awards for the body of his work: the Margaret A. Edwards Award, the ALAN Award, and the NCTE National Intellectual Freedom Award. Chris Crutcher lives in Spokane, Washington.
- Author(s)Chris Crutcher
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwillow Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight201 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.