All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis strikingly original art instruction book for children was devised by the successful artist who is also the author of a popular children s series of charming stories about many of the world s great artists. Author Laurence Anholt emphasizes freedom and creativity as he tutors boys and girls through seven art projects in the same way that they might have been taught by such masters as Monet, Degas, and others. For example, kids are shown how to
- Make a funky junk sculpture that resembles several works by Picasso
- Paint a portrait in the style of Van Gogh
- Make an action sculpture like Degas s dancing figures
- Construct colorful cutout art in the style of Matisse
- Work with wild, wet watercolors in imitation of Monet
- Design a mad, marvelous machine like those constructed by Leonardo
- Take a charcoal challenge in the style of Cezanne Guided by Anholt s easy-to-follow format, kids will also find many tips and secrets to help them develop creative confidence.
- Author(s)Laurence Anholt
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series
- Weight295 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.