All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom alligators to zebras, children will meet a menagerie of weird and wonderful animals as they explore the alphabet in this wacky write-in activity book. Packed with puzzles and things to talk about, including over 120 colouring, doodling and brainteasing activities to enjoy. Spot a horse at the hairdressers, help an ostrich through an obstacle course, pair up kangaroos with their kites and lots more!
- Author(s)Mairi Mackinnon
- PublisherUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUsborne Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sarah Horne
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest Age4+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.