All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen an elephant in the city zoo picks up a beauty magazine, she makes a horrifying discovery: her wrinkles make her look ancient! After covering herself with anti-aging cream, she passes the magazine on to the other animals in the zoo. Soon the panda is trying to get rid of the dark circles under his eyes, the lion is getting the latest celebrity hairstyle, and the boa constrictor is dressing in leopard print (snakeskin was so last season). But how will people react to the animals' new looks? This zany, satirical picture book addresses body image issues and reminds readers to appreciate themselves for who they are.
- Author BiographyKristin Roskifte is a Norwegian author and illustrator. She has a master's degree in illustration from Kingston University in England and has illustrated seven picture books. Kristin lives in Norway.
- Author(s)Kristin Roskifte
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/10/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.