All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive research guide that describes both the key new techniques and more established methods. Every chapter discusses the merits and limitations of the various approaches and then provides selected tried-and-tested protocols, as well as a plethora of good practical advice, for immediate use at the bench. It presents the most accessible and comprehensive introduction available to the culture and experimental manipulation of animal cells. Detailed protocols for a wide variety of methods provide the core of each chapter, making new methodology easily accessible. This book is an essential laboratory manual for all undergraduates and graduates about to embark on a cell culture project. It is a book which both experienced researchers and those new to the field will find invaluable.
- Author BiographyDr John Davis: Visiting Lecturer in Biotechnology, University of Hertfordshire, previously Senior Project Scientist at Bio Products Laboratory, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2011
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleEssential Methods
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJohn M. Davis
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.90Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.