CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.06
About this product
- DescriptionExamines cells, cell systems and heredity and their relationship to seven essential life processes that define living things.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Somervill has been writing for more than 30 years. She has written newspaper and magazine articles, video scripts, and books for children. She enjoys writing about history, science, and investigating people's lives for biographies. Ms. Somervill lives with her husband in South Carolina.
- Author(s)Barbara Ann Somervill
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication05/07/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleInvestigating Cells
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date17/10/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)KJA Artists
- Format DetailsSewn
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.