All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether described as a vertebrate or reptile, Earths animals can be classified and divided in many ways. Readers are introduced to scientific classification in an easy-to-understand way, complete with fun fact boxes about cool animals such as kangaroos and crocodiles. Full-color photographs of these animals will draw readers in and help them learn about the similarities and differences between animals groups. With sidebars complementing the main science content, readers wont be able to get eugh of the animal kingdom.
- Author(s)Angela Royston
- PublisherGareth Stevens Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLife Science Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGareth Stevens Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width203 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.