All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrating one of children's favorite forms of comedy, this witty wordplay collection provides a lively array of animal-inspired amusement. Beginning with a dictionary of jokes and riddles, dozens of different species are highlighted in alphabetical order. The subsequent section is arranged by classic clusters from kck-kck jokes and rhymes to quips overheard in a restaurant. Mixing vocabulary-enhancing humor with fun-filled facts about the animal kingdom, young readers will delight at zany, zoological insights coupled with engaging illustrations.
- Author BiographyRichard Lederer is a humorist whose syndicated column, Looking at Language, appears in newspapers across the country. He is the author of Anguished English, Get Thee to a Punnery, and A Man of My Words. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Jim Ertner,Richard Lederer
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Noteillus
- Weight136 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $32.17
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.35
- AU $42.83Trending at AU $43.98
- AU $19.71Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.