All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the intention of educating the reader in all aspects of pressure testing the martial arts to ensure that the technique and character fit when it really matters. This book aims to explode the myths about what does and what does t work in martial arts on today's dangerous streets.
- Author BiographyUntil the age of thirty Geoff Thompson had worked through a plethora of menial jobs, from glass collector to floor sweeper; he even spent a decade working as a nightclub bouncer. Convinced that there must be more to life than this, Geoff decided to become a martial arts instructor (polled as the number one self defence instructor in the world by Black Belt magazine USA) then followed this by living out his dream of becoming a writer. He is now the author of thirty-four books, five multi-award-winning films (two BAFTA nominated, one BAFTA winning), two stage plays and hundreds of published articles. Geoff's autobiography, Watch My Back, has been adapted into a major motion picture, Clubbed.
- E-Publication DescriptionEpublication content package
- Author(s)Geoff Thompson
- PublisherSnowbooks Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2000
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Note20 b&w photographs
- Weight156 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.