All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this text, Charles S. Elton introduced and drew together many principles still central to ecology, including succession, niche, food webs, and the links between communities and ecosystems, each of which he illustrated with examples.
- Author BiographyCharles Elton established and led Oxford University's influential Bureau of Animal Population. He was the author of a number of books, among them The Ecology of Invasions by Animals and Plants, recently reprinted by the University of Chicago Press. Mathew A. Leibold is an associate professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolution and chair of the Committee on Evolutionary Biology at the University of Chicago. J. Timothy Wootton is an associate professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolution and the Committee on Evolutionary Biology at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Charles S. Elton
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication19/07/2001
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note8 halftones, 13 line drawings
- Weight380 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Introduction byMathew A. Leibold,J. Timothy Wootton
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
- AU $15.69Trending at AU $23.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.