All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis photo-filled board book shows young kids with Down syndrome enjoying themselves with a veritable menagerie of animal friends -- goats, dogs, cats, horses, fish, ducks, and more! Readers will smile as they see children hugging, petting, tickling, riding, and feeding these furry, feathery, and scaly creatures. In her latest book, author Marjorie Pitzer mixes fun with ample opportunity to learn and practice action and un words (Talking to a parrot. Giggling at a guinea pig.). Youngsters will be entertained by the sheer variety of animals (there's even a ferret!) and the obvious delight and wonder they inspire. Share Animal Fun for Everyone! with the children in your life.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Pitzer is an early intervention specialist working with infants and toddlers with developmental delays. She teaches undergraduate and graduate courses at Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and is a statewide conference presenter. Photography has been her life-long passion. She is the author of I Can, Can You?, My Up & Down & All Around Book, and I Like Berries, Do You?
- Author(s)Marjorie W. Pitzer
- PublisherWoodbine House Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/04/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBethesda, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWoodbine House Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note14 colour photos
- Weight154 g
- Width180 mm
- Height130 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Photographs byMarjorie W. Pitzer
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.