All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $30.41Free postage
- AU $33.66Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.90
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.95
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's t to love about animal hats? They look fantastic whether you're young, old, a toddler, teen or twenty-something. They keep your head warm during the cold months and everyone's wearing them, so embrace the trend! 'Animal Hats' is packed full of fun projects that show you how to create hand-stitched hats using both fleecy fabrics and woolly yarns. It doesn't matter if you're a total beginner or an experienced stitcher, there are designs suitable for all and there are limits to where your creativity can go - a fox, a dragon, a lamb, a polar or a panda bear - find your inner animal and make a hat to make them smile.
- Author BiographyRachel Henderson trained in textile design and then worked for internationally renowned knitwear company Rowan Yarns as a design consultant and tutor, before setting up her own craft business. She has freelanced for many clients and demonstrated at various events, including Sewing for Pleasure, Creative Stitches and Home & Interiors. Rachel is the author of five books and was a contributor to Crafting for Girls, which was published by CICO Books.
- Author(s)Rachel Henderson
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication18/10/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKyle Books
- Out-of-print date07/03/2014
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight518 g
- Width210 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine12 mm
Most relevant reviews
- teatank07 May, 2015by
Beautifully presented book, very excited to start knitting
Lovely book with amazing hats to knit and crochet, looking forward to getting started. First one to knit will be the Polar Bear hat for my niece and myself. Love this one for the girls.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.