All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.91Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $48.01Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.63Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
About this product
- DescriptionCome face to face with the amazing variety of creatures that make up the animal kingdom. Discover the strangest facts, read incredible information, and get up-close to animals in every habitat on Earth, from scorching deserts and tropical rainforests to vast grasslands and frozen tundra. Internet links on every page guide you to fascinating information about the wonderful world of animals.This 80-page reference guide pulls together the very best material from the following individual titles in the highly successful Navigators information book series: Animals and Mammals. There are 16 Navigators titles in all, covering topics from history, geography, the natural world, and techlogy.
- Author(s)Claire Llewellyn,David Burnie,Miranda Smith
- Date of Publication02/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight635 g
- Width251 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.