All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its original publication in 1975, this groundbreaking work has awakened millions of people to the existence of speciesism our systematic disregard of nhuman animals inspiring a worldwide movement to transform our attitudes to animals and eliminate the cruelty we inflict on them.In Animal Liberation, author Peter Singer exposes the chilling realities of today's factory farms and product-testing procedures destroying the spurious justifications behind them, and offering alternatives to what has become a profound environmental and social as well as moral issue. An important and persuasive appeal to conscience, fairness, decency, and justice, it is essential reading for the supporter and the skeptic alike.
- Author(s)Decamp Professor of Bioethics Peter Singer
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Series TitleP.S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width137 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.