About this product
- DescriptionThough scientists do their best to classify all of the worlds countless living things into carefully organized species, hybrid animals cant be described so easily. As the offspring of two different species, these creatures are neither one r the other. Readers will learn about hybrids that occur naturally in the wild, such as the liger (half lion, half tiger), and those that have been created intentionally by human breeders, such as the Labradoodle (half Labrador retriever, half poodle). They will also explore the ethical and environmental issues surrounding hybrids.
- Author(s)Vicky Franchino
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleTrue Books: Amazing Animals
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width175 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.