All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $26.82Free postage
- AU $26.83Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionAnimal Puzzles for the Scroll Saw, Second Edition is a newly expanded version of the wildly popular pattern book that scroll saw artists have come to love! With over 50 patterns for upright standing and interlocking puzzles, woodworkers will have plenty of charming puzzles to sell at craft shows or to give to loved ones as special gifts. With a handy getting started section that includes information to ensure success, new scrollers will learn how to choose wood, blades, to transfer patterns and more. Experienced scrollers will find useful information to customize patterns and to create their own patterns from personal photographs. New realistic patterns include a playful scene of 4 cats, a smart beagle, an alligator, an adorable panda bear, Frisian pony, caribou, sly red fox and others - each with full color photographs of the finished puzzles.
- Author BiographyA former school teacher and librarian, Judy Peterson found her niche in life as a woodworker. She bought her first saw in 1990 and within the first six months was cutting and creating her own designs. She does business as Fan Tanimals, selling wood-crafted puzzles at art and craft shows. A winner of many prizes, Judy also teaches scroll sawing in Wisconsin.
- Author(s)Dave Peterson,Judy Peterson
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs, over 50 patterns
- Weight517 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.