All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series is inspired by the highly acclaimed Opposing Viewpoints series, which explores important issues, placing expert opinions from a wide range of sources in a unique pro/con format. Like its predecessor, Introducing Issues with Opposing Viewpoints promotes issue awareness as well as critical thinking. Even more user-friendly and accessible than its parent series, it offers a wealth of information at a lower reading level, in a bright, engaging package. This appealing combination helps more students grasp the controversies of our increasingly complex world. Each anthology features useful charts, graphs and cartoons, engaging fact boxes that provide at-a-glance information and questions that focus on vocabulary and reading comprehension. Further research is encouraged through antated bibliographies, web sites and organizations to contact.
- Author(s)Lauri S Friedman
- PublisherCengage Gale
- Date of Publication21/10/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleIntroducing Issues with Opposing Viewpoints
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenhaven Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width168 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statement30 Hardbacks
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.