CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat rights should animals have in the modern world? Can animal cruelty be justified by human demands for affordable meat or medical advances? While few people would argue against animal welfare, our modern lifestyle is made possible in part by animal suffering. It's time to consider Both Sides of the Story. The series, Both Sides of the Story, explores the major global debates of our time from two opposing viewpoints. Each book investigates the facts behind the headlines, the history behind current trends and the latest hot topics.
- Author BiographyPatience Coster is an experienced editor and writer of children's books.
- Author(s)Patience Coster
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleBoth Sides of the Story
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/12/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight188 g
- Width193 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.