All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionWill China eventually be able to eliminate its socialist animal spirits? Highlighting the importance of China's investment booms and busts for both the Chinese and the world ecomy, Animal Spirits with Chinese Characteristics describes the origins and evolution of the investment cycle during the command ecomy period.
- Author BiographyMARK A. DEWEAVER PhD, manages Quantrarian Asia Hedge, an emerging markets fund he cofounded in 1999. He lived and worked in China from 1985-1994, first as a student at Sun Yatsen University in Guangzhou, later as a research analyst for Peregrine Brokerage (now part of BNP Paribas). He has written for Project Syndicate, Asia Times Online, the Asia Sentinel, and Iraq Business News.
- Author(s)Mark A. DeWeaver
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight319 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.