All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a soldier survive extreme combat wounds? How does a sword-swallower gulp down a steel blade without killing themself? How can some people's bodies and mental strength help them to survive extreme temperatures, deadly diseases and natural disaster? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyLori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer.
- Author(s)Lori Hile
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Freestyle: Extreme Survival
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.