All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can a soldier survive extreme combat wounds? How does a sword-swallower gulp down a steel blade without killing themself? How can some people's bodies and mental strength help them to survive extreme temperatures, deadly diseases and natural disaster. This title deals with these topics.
- Author BiographyLori is a Chicago-based freelance writer. She has written several nonfiction books for children, among various other projects on many different topics. Prior to her work as an author, Lori was a public relations specialist and events planner for a large book retailer.
- Author(s)Lori Hile
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleRaintree Freestyle: Extreme Survival
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2012
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width195 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.