All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWho would win the Olympic gold medals if all the competitors were animals? Each book in the series covers a different type of Olympic sport, while each chapter looks at a different event. Primarily intended as high-interest reads, the books contain animal-related curriculum information, and allow readers countless opportunities to compare and contrast. In addition, medal tables at the back of the books tally medals won by the different animal classifications, inlcuding mammals, reptiles and birds.
- Author BiographyIsabel Thomas studied Human Sciences at Oxford University before working in the wonderful world of children's publishing. She has written dozens of books for children and teenagers, and is a trained literacy tutor. Isabel lives in Cambridge, UK, with her husband and three rambunctious sons.
- Author(s)Isabel Thomas
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRead Me!: Animalympics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.