CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionRelocated from suburban Arizona to rural Appalachia, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle follows the first year of the family's experiment. Discarding processed, factory - farmed foods transported long distances, in favour of growing their own food, they set out to prove that a local diet is better for the ecomy, the environment and the soul. Part memoir, part journalistic investigation, and full of original recipes, Animal, Vegetable, Miracle is a passionate case for putting the kitchen back at the centre of family life, and diversified farms at the centre of our diet.
- Author BiographyBarbara Kingsolver was born in 1955 and grew up in eastern Kentucky. She has lived in Greece, northern France, Great Britain and the USA. Her books include poetry, non-fiction and award-winning fiction. She lives with her husband and daughters in the mountains of southern Appalachia.
- Author(s)Barbara Kingsolver
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/07/2007
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Out-of-print date13/12/2016
- Weight573 g
- Width140 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.