All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the town of Fuenteseca in Gansos, Pepo Parmesa is the top chef of the restaurant El Cerdito Feliz. In his kitchen, many funny mishaps occur when the chef gets a bit grumpy. Sometimes his final dishes are adorable and he doesn't like it. A loving and kind tale, this book also includes fun and charming illustrations.
- Author BiographySusaeta Publishing, Inc. publishes Spanish-language books and is based in Madrid, Spain.
- Author(s)Lorena Marain,Susaeta Publishing Inc
- PublisherSusaeta Ediciones, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleYo Quiero
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSusaeta Ediciones, S.A.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width239 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.